jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

Nights in Rodanthe - George C. Wolfe (2008)

This is Diane Lane who meets Richard Gere in a Nicholas Sparks novel based motion picture. So guess what... yes, a love story. This is also a picturesque inn in a North Carolina beach (real name of the house is Serendipity); maybe the second most picturesque hotel in the world (a tiny one in the Canary Islands would be the first one). Romance between a handsome doctor and an atractive mature woman, both divorced. We are talking of second chances, who doesn't need one?. In this kind of movie it really doesn't matter who's the director, but anyway I feel like giving him the credit for the good making. I've enjoyed the acting of Diane Lane and the beautiful sights. Watching the english version sure made me miss some of the dialogues but I think I've got the message. It's resumed in two lines said by Diane Lane. One: "We saved each other". Two: "He made me a better person". Pure truth as true love is concerned.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario